Our BIWEEKLY homestead shares will start in early June 2024, for 10 weeks and include:
- 1 weekly sourdough bread (baker's choice)
- 1 bag of baked good (baker's choice, i.e. maple & tahini granola, sourdough waffles, sourdough canistrelli, sourdough swedish knots, sourdough brioche, etc)
- 8-10 vegetable items, based on seasonal availability
- 10% off pre-order purchases, valid until Dec 31, 2024
Pickup options (Select product option before purchasing)
1. Our farm on Glen Brook Road on Thursdays 4-6pm
2. The Local Fill, Cornwall 12-6pm
*Pay by e-transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org instead, and you only pay $485*
**Please read our policies before purchasing. No swapping weeks, thank you for understanding.
Thank you for supporting our regenerative farm and micro-bakery! Merci de nous soutenir!
BIWEEKLY CSA Share
Here are some of the ground rules we’re sticking to so the season can go as smooth as possible:
- Pickup must happen during the set times.
NOTE: Here are instances where changes
will be allowed:
Flex Vacation Week: One (1) skipped week allowed for the season. If you find you need more than one, here are your options:
o You may double up the following week
(with advance notice and based on schedules & availability)
o Designate a friend to pick up your box
- Forgotten bins (without notice) will be donated and no credit offered. We recommend setting a reminder!
Sorry, NO substitutions.
As of July, there will be a swap box available at the farm pickup ONLY, if you'd like to swap one (1) item. Our CSA is an opportunity for you to try
new vegetables or learn to preserve them (freeze, pickle, ferment or dehydrate) for use when fresh veggies will be sparse!